As a trusted florist, we strive to provide our customers with top notch custom floral design, exceptional quality, value, and friendly customer service. As a consumer, we realize you have a lot of options to choose from.

Thank you for choosing Simply Flowers to fulfill your floral needs.


Our business hours are Monday - Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Closed Sundays and all major holidays.

We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card.


Friday, October 7, 2011

Introducing Our 2011 Fall & Thanksgiving Exclusive Design



Filled with Hydrangea, Freesia, Snaps, Roses, Tulips and more!

No greenery used in this fragrant arrangement… Simply Flowers!

Small $45     -     Medium $60     -     Large $95. 

Color selections: Blue/Greens/Oranges, Purples/Greens/Reds. 

Container selections: Glass, Fresh Pumpkin, Twig, or Metal (while supplies last). Specify when ordering. 

Call 801-971-9112 to reserve yours today!

3 comments:

Laura S. said...

I have ordered from Erin at Simply Flowers and have to say that she is amazing. You can really tell she puts her heart into her work. I especially like the fact that she sends me an email of the arrangement she designed for me before it is delivered. Too many times in the past have I thought I purchased a nice arrangement from other florists and most definitely didn't get what I paid for. I can't wait to get my Thanksgiving pieces. Thanks Erin!

Lisa Gilbert said...

"5 Stars!" Simply Flowers absolutely made my wedding! My mom went online and googled Utah florists and found Simply Flowers. I don't think I was a very picky bride. I got examples of arrangements from the internet and emailed Erin those, along with my color pallet, and let her go from there. The arrangements honestly looked so much more amazing than what I expected!! People are still giving me compliments on the flowers. Absolutely beautiful!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Anonymous said...

My wedding day was beautiful thanks to Erin :)

I love Simply Flowers!! Erin is a very talented and unique florist.

With a few descriptions and color schemes, Erins imagination went to work!

Erin made my life as a bride stress free.

I esspecially loved the little card with pictures of my flowers of choice and colors that she provided me a month in advance so I had an idea of what exactly to expect.

I recommend Simply Flowers to all of my family and friends.